1. The diary should be carried by the student everyday to school.
2. The students coming to school on their own transport should arrive five minutes before the bell for assembly is rung. Bicycles must be kept locked. The students should not ride around the School Campus on bicycles.
3. No students should leave the school premises during school hours, including recess, without permission.
4. Student should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform has to be worn on all class days and for the school functions. Non- sikh boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals. Long hair, mush-room cuts etc. are not permitted. The students who are shabbily dressed or are not in proper uniform, will be punished.
5. No shouting, whistling or running in the corridors of the school building is allowed at any time.
6. No student should scratch or spoil the desks, chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to the school. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class teacher, the Master on Duty, or the Principal. Any one who notices something damaged, should report the matter even if he or she does not know who has done it. Students shall not bring any sharp instrument to school.
7. Only text books or library books should be brought to school by the students.
8. School is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles, expensive watches, fountain pens, jewellery etc. to school.
9. Students should attend school regularly. Those who achieve 100% attendance target, will be rewarded. Any pupil absent from school without prior sanction of the Principal will be harming his/her interest. If a student remains absent from school without any sanction of leave following action will be taken:
a) 1st absence : Student will be advised
b) 2nd absence : Student will be warned to be careful in this regard
c) 3rdabsence : Student will be fined Rs.10/- per day.
d) 4thabsence : Letter will be sent to parents.
e) 5th absence : Student will be liable to withdrawal
f) If a student absents himself/herself from school before or after a holiday, including Saturdays and Sundays and before the exams, without any valid reason, a fine of 10/- per day will be charged.
10. Girl students should not wear any cosmetics in school.
11. During lunch time, students should observe the decorum of the Dining Hall.
12. At games time, all students are required to participate in the games. No excuse is acceptable in this context.
13. At the time of departures the students should patiently and in an orderly manner wait for the buses and board their respective buses as soon as they arrive.
14. They should refrain from damaging the bus seats.
15. It is compulsory for all students to sit for all the miscellaneous tests like G.K, Art, Music and the like. These tests will also give weightage to the promotion.
16. Celebration of birthdays in the school is not permitted.
17. Students must have breakfast before coming to school.
18. Once a child comes to school he/she may be collected only when the school is over. Otherwise he/she will be allowed to leave in the presence of parents.
19. If a student comes late to school, he/she is likely to be sent back home.