Aims & Objectives
- Aims reflect our beliefs and values, and represent our vision and what we want to achieve as a school community.
- Our aims are translated into priorities to move the school forward and meet the challenges of an ever changing world.
SIDANA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AIMS
To provide an environment within which all our pupils feel valued and able to achieve personal excellence in all aspects of life.
We aim to do this by:
- delivering a curriculum, which meets the needs of all in a manner that stimulates, challenges, excites and encourages each pupil to question and enjoy the opportunities available to them.
- promoting physical fitness and creativity together with a positive attitude to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- developing self-confidence, self-esteem and personal responsibility, recognising the importance of human relationships based on understanding, tolerance and respect.
- social awareness, a concern and feeling for others and to promote professionalism, kindness, honesty and integrity.
- The promotion of a strong partnership between the home and school.
- Recognising and Celebrating personal and collective success.